We are open for business as usual.
***AS A SIGN OF OUR APRECIATION, WE ARE OFFERING NHS STAFF AND SUPERMARKET WORKERS MOT'S AT £25 (THIS WILL REDUCE IF BOOKED IN WITH A SERVICE). We will need some form of work ID to qualify your discount.
****We also offer payment options for those unexpected repair bills. Please ask our staff for details.****
We have made some small changes to keep everyone safe. We ask ALL to follow the Government guidelines with social distancing, face masks and sanitising.
We have closed our waiting facilities during lockdown. Please arrange a lift if you intended on waiting. We are happy to order a taxi for you if required.
We offer FREE collection and deliveries within a 6 mile radius. You can add this option from the menu below. We all must follow the below guidelines:
• It is imperative that you inform us of your health status. (whether you are shielding, isolating pending COVID results or have the virus)
• Wind all windows down prior to collection (weather permitting), or refrain from using your car within a 12 hour period of collection.
• Remove all used facemasks, wipes from your vehicle etc.
• We will call prior to collection, usually one hour in advance. Please prepare your car key only (no keyrings etc.). Place your key in a safe but accessible place for our drivers.
• All MOT certificates and invoices will be either emailed, or a link supplied to view and print your certificate.
• We will use facemasks, gloves, steering wheel covers and sanitiser wipes. This will apply to collection and delivery.
• Where possible, after collection, do not use your vehicle for 12 hours.
If you are dropping your vehicle off, the rules are similar:
• We have limited the number of people in our reception to 2.
• Please use the visual guides too remain a safe distance from our staff and other visitors
• Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance
• Always wear a face mask
• No invoices or MOT certificates will be handed over. These will be emailed to you.
• Please only hand over key only (no keyrings etc.)
• Remove all used facemasks, wipes etc from your vehicle
• Weather permitting, please leave your windows down once you have parked in our car park
Work with us and keep everyone safe. Thank you